Sizes: 2” – 42 ” in STOCK (up to 72” available)
Classes: API-6D: 150, 300, 600, 900, 1500 and 2500 ANSI (Standard Dimensions) 5000 API-6A
Connections: RF and RTJ
Our Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves are designed for pipelines, standard or severe oil
and gas applications; including production, upstream processing, transportation, distribution, refining and petrochemical, as well as power plants, water transportation, sea water desalination and chemical applications.
- FULL Port, Trunnion Mounted (Reduced Port available)
- A105 Forged Steel Body, Fire Safe, NACE, Fire Tested to API-6FA
- Double Block and Bleed – Body can be vented Open or Closed
- API 6D, API 607 4th edition, API 6FA, ASME VII (ISO 9001)
- Testing to API 6D: Hydrostatic Body Shell Test, Hydrostatic Seat Test, Double Block & Bleed Test
- 2”, 3” & 4” Lever Operated
- 6” & Up – Double Reduction Gear Operated for Lower Operating Torques
- Welded Body or Bolted Body: Valves available up to 72”
- Guided Stem Bearings to minimize operating torques
- Body Wall Thickness complies with ASME B16.34
- Anti Static Device to BS 5351 between body seats and ball & stem
Note: ALL 6" and Larger valves have Secondary Seat Fittings for Injecting Valve Lube Sealant / Cleaner both upstream and downstream.
We offer All Major Brands of Completely Reconditioned Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves Tested to API-6D including WKM, Grove, KF, TK, T-3 and Walworth.